BEHRINGER MULTICOM PRO-XL MDX4600 V2
The reference-class MDX4600 is a marvelous 4-channel Expander/Gate/Compressor/Peak Limiter that is ideal for: compressing mono/stereo signals and providing virtually inaudible noise suppression, without loss of high frequencies; increasing vocal presence and energy; and limiting, or smoothing out extremely-high signal peaks.
Additionally, the MDX4600 features an integrated Dynamic Enhancer and Low-Contour filter to provide the ultimate in signal enrichment. Put simply, the MDX4600 can do amazing things for your vocals or instruments – providing virtually everything you need for studio-quality dynamics processing!
• Switchable IKA (Interactive Knee Adaptation) program-adaptive compression circuitry combines the advantages of hard-knee and soft-knee characteristics
• IRC (Interactive Ratio Control) expander/gate circuitry for virtually inaudible noise suppression
• Switchable dynamic Enhancer for brilliant, lively audio even with heavy compression
• IGC (Interactive Gain Control) peak limiting circuitry combines clipper and program limiter for reliable and inaudible protection against signal peaks
• Switchable Low contour filter prevents "pumping" due to low-frequency dominated compression
• Stereo couple function selectable for channels 1/2 and 3/4
• Separate 8-segment LED meters for input/output levels and gain reduction
• Selectable operating level (+4 dBu/-10 dBV)
• Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with ¼" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
• Internal switch-mode power supply (100 - 240 V~) for noise-free audio and low power consumption
• Designed and engineered in Germany